Developer Forum '95
To play a video from the CD, single-click on an item from this list:
Tips on using the videos:
- To start the video, click anywhere in the video window with the left mouse button.
- To pause the video, click anywhere in the video window; to continue playing, click in the window again.
- To replay part or all of the video, using the left mouse button, click on, hold, and drag the white triangle to
the left side of the window. You cannot fast-forward an MPEG video.
- To adjust the volume, press and hold the middle mouse button.
- To play these video clips from either the CD-ROM or from your local hard disk, be sure that the dmedia_tools.sw.movietools
software is installed on your workstation computer.
You can find this software on the IRIX 5.3 CD-ROM. For your convenience, we also put the software on Volume 1 of this CD set.
- Transfer the video to a local fixed-disk drive or use at least a 2X speed CD-ROM drive for best playback results.
To transfer a video to your fixed-disk drive and then play it, select an item from this list:
This page lists all of the available presentations.